Thursday, November 26, 2009

JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED




















Hello all. The good lads at the Comic Cast are organizing an exhibition for next week with a host of Irish artists, including myself. All pieces will auctioned off on Ebay, with ALL proceeds going towards Crumlin & Temple St Children's hospital.

The exhibition, 'Just What I Always Wanted' will be on display in Twisted Pepper from Dec 1st-Dec12th. More about the event here.

Plus, kudos to Phil Barrett for a lovely looking poster.

Dec.

3 comments:

Gio said...

Good cause. I won't be able to come down but would definatley be interested in getting some of the art work! Do you have to be there to get them or will they just go on ebay afterwards?

Declan Shalvey said...

Not sure man. I'm guessing after? If they're being auctioned online, i doubt you have to actually be there to buy them.

David Ferguson said...

Not what my bank balance needs. I'll be going to take a look though.