Monday, January 28, 2013

THE MASSIVE



Announced last week over on Comics Alliance, Brian Wood's THE MASSIVE is having a 'mini-event' of sorts, consisting of a trilogy of one-shot stories starting with #10. My story will be a shark-centric story in #11. SHARKS! The arc features the above image as connecting covers by one of my favourite artists, JP Leon

This arc of stories also sees Jordie Bellaire take over from Dave Stewart as series colourist. Congrats Jordie!

This means this will be our first collaboration together on a while issue. I can't wait to see how it all comes out. Very happy to be working with Brian again too. The collaborations with him have resulted in some of my best work.

Dec.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been enjoying The Massive but will look forward to this particular issue even more than usual. Hope you're well, Dec.